A Note To Our Valued Guests
We cherish the relationships we have made through the years and value the role we have been able to play. You never dreamt that planning your forever would be under these circumstances, and neither did we. We want nothing more than to welcome you with a warm greeting, friendly handshake and walk you through your dream wedding in person. The health and well-being of our guests is of the utmost importance to us and while we may have to keep our physical distance, we want you to know, we are here for you!
Whether you want to take a virtual tour of our venue, chat about wedding planning and trends or just dream of brighter days, we look forward to speaking with you. Of course, nothing can replace the in-person interactions that we treasure, but we do hope to continue to provide you with a meaningful connection throughout your wedding planning process.
Weddings At Nassau Inn
Your happily ever after begins here.
From outdoor patios surrounded by Princeton’s spring, summer and fall splendor to rustic yet elegant indoor venues radiating warmth and coziness on even the chilliest winter days, the Nassau Inn is a magical wedding destination any time of year. Our Palmer Square boutique hotel has been the standard bearer for memorable celebrations since 1937, with generations of Princeton area families allowing us to share their special day with family and friends.
An Affair To Remember
It's A Wonderful Life
Plan A Wedding
Bring Your Dreams To Life At The Nassau Inn
Versatile settings, custom tailored planning and catering and gracious hospitality blend seamlessly, ensuring that everything is perfect. Gather for photos at the Inn’s meticulously landscaped lawn and stylish stone entryway. Welcome your guests with a sunset cocktail party on an al fresco patio. Plan an evening of dinner and dancing in the grand Prince William Ballroom or host an intimate candlelit dinner in the timeless Palmer Room. The legendary Yankee Doodle Tap Room offers a casual, gastropub ambiance for catching up with friends before or after wedding events.
Capture the magic of your day!
The Palmer Square area surrounding the Inn offers a beautiful setting for wedding photos — and an eclectic range of shops, theaters, museums and restaurants. The Princeton University campus is located within walking distance, and weddings guests often park their car once for the entire weekend, choosing to enjoy the best of Princeton on foot.
- 10,000 square feet of flexible wedding venues
- 13 modern, natural light-filled rooms accommodating from 6 to 300 guests
- Outdoor patios for ceremonies and receptions
- Dedicated wedding planner
- Fully customized catering menus (all dietary restrictions can be accommodated)
- Kosher menus for adults and children
- Onsite A/V provider
- Customized wedding packages
- Planning assistance for off-site group tours and recreational activities
- Group rates for wedding guests staying at the Inn
All Nassau Inn Wedding packages include:
- Parlour suite for the wedding night with a bottle of champagne
- Open bar with premium brand liquors throughout the reception
- Your selection of wedding cake (buttercream icing)
- Tableside wine service with salad and entrée for 5 hour packages
- Tapered or votive candles on each dining table
- Honey-Wheat, Ecru, or White floor-length table linens and napkins
- Place cards and personalized printed menus for each guest
- Direction and accommodation rate cards to enclose with your invitations
- Individualized floor plans
- Discounted guest room rates
- Specially priced meals for photographers, band, DJ and videographer
Meet the Sales & Catering Team
Catering Sales Manager
Assistant Catering Manager